From: Peter Hibbs on
Rose,

Glad to be of help. Just one other point since this facility is new to
you. If you actually want to include the ampersand character in a
label like 'Fish & Chips' for example, you need to double up the
ampersand so that it becomes 'Fish && Chips'.

Also, with regards to the check boxes, your users may or may not know
that if a Check box has the focus you can just press the SPACE BAR to
toggle the Check box.

Peter Hibbs.