From: aubweb on
Hi All,

I have pgp desktop installed on my server and I try to decrypt a string using
my private & public key but I am completely lost...
Should I use cfexecute with gnugp, a cfx tag or open pgp or the Bouncy Castle
Cryptography Library ...

I have a post form where I recieve a encrypted userid and I just need to
decrypt it ...
Can you please help ?

From: Daverms on
Hi,

Found this CFC,

https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1010167

Anyway I am not sure whether it will meet your requirement or not.
From: aubweb on
Thank you, but I have already tried to use this cfc.
I am able to encrypt a string but when I try to decrypt it I have this error :

[Q] An exception occurred when executing a COM method. The cause of this
exception was that: AutomationException: 0x80004005 - Memory allocation error
in 'Nsdpgp3Lib.PGP.1'. The error occurred in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\EAMEDASHBOARD\pgp.cfc: line 319[/Q]

From: davidmedifit on
We use CFX_PGP - a 3rd party solution - for all of our PGP needs. It works very well and we've had no problems with it. I don't think there are many other solutions out there.

Cheers,

David
From: davidmedifit on
We use CFX_PGP - a 3rd party solution - for all of our PGP needs. It works very
well and we've had no problems with it. I don't think there are many other
solutions out there.

Here is a link to the company - they were nice enough to give us a free
license for our development machine.

Cheers,

David