From: doug5jmp on
Each week a new date and amount is entered, and the sum for YTD is updated. I
would like to copy only those columns that have a date entered and the YTD,
to another worksheet with the same item list. The problem is when I select
the range I end up with the blank columns as well. This has to be dynamic and
have the new date and item numbers (column) update and be placed into the new
worksheet when they are entered in the current worksheet. Note...The
documents will be separate excel wkbks.

I am a novice and not sure what to do. This is an example:
Item List______4/07/10________Blank_________04/15/10________Blank________YTD