From: pom15595 on
In excel 2003 is there are way of having the sheet tabs (at bottow of excel
window) to show in more than one row?
From: Jacob Skaria on
No. You can right-click on the sheet navigation arrows at left end of sheet
tabs to
get upto 15 sheets....

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Gord Dibben on
No.

But you can right-click on the navigation arrows at bottom left and get a
list of 15 sheets and "more sheets" to choose from.

How about a sheet navigation toolbar from Dave Peterson?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro which I like best, but that's me<g>

See this google search result. All one line for the URL

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/browse_frm/thread/935f5e174087f636/02c19464f875bd25?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#02c19464f875bd25

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP