From: Hemang on
I need to send bulk e-mail, How to insert coma between two e-mails
From: Bob I on
With the comma key. But that's something you do in your e-mail client.

From: Gord Dibben on
With email address 1 in A1 and email address 2 in A2

=A1 & "," & A2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Stan Brown on
Thu, 13 May 2010 04:39:01 -0700 from Hemang
<Hemang(a)discussions.microsoft.com>:

> I need to send bulk e-mail, How to insert coma between two e-mails

A blow to the head with a blunt instrument may do the trick. It's
hard to gauge just the right amount of force, though.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...