From: BeckyB on
I have various items in a spreadsheet. There are many different items in
various rows. Some items have the same reference number, just a different
description. I want to combine all of one reference number's descriptions
into one cell. I am doing vlookup, but it is only putting in the first
occurance.

Is there a way to combine all descriptions into one cell? It's like this on
another sheet within the same file. I am trying to pull it from Sheet2 into
Sheet1.

Reference # Description
123 Pant Set
123 2pc set
123 Shirt & Pants
122 Jean
129 Dress

I want #123 description to appear on Sheet1, in one cell like this: Pant Set
2pc set Shirt & Pants.

It really doesn't matter what order they go in. I just want all of them in
one spot.

--
Becky

Pages: 1