From: Need help Need on
I have a spreadsheet with tons of accounts numbers, and I need them to show
up as 1234567 on my spreadsheet, but need them to show up XXX4567

how do I do this?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

One way. Say these numbers are in column A starting in A2. Put this in B2

="XXXX"&RIGHT(A2,4)

Drag down as required and then hide column A

You could even have the numbers on another sheet and use the formula

="XXXX"&RIGHT(Sheet2!A2,4)

You could then hide the entire worksheet with the numbers on.

--
Mike

question.