From: Matthew Arkin on
Hi All,
I finished my RemoteApp kiosk-type app. When it builds it makes the exe
and a couple DLLs for the Remote Desktop ActiveX. I have tried placing
the Dlls and the exes on the desktop of another computer (but the app
crashes). When I go to publish, it makes a Clickonce installer which
would mean I have to publish it to the server and stuff (it is possible,
if its the easiest way). How can I just combine everything in a runnable
(no install) exe (using VS2010 RTM and C#)?

Matt
From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 21-05-2010 15:27, Matthew Arkin wrote:
> I finished my RemoteApp kiosk-type app. When it builds it makes the exe
> and a couple DLLs for the Remote Desktop ActiveX. I have tried placing
> the Dlls and the exes on the desktop of another computer (but the app
> crashes). When I go to publish, it makes a Clickonce installer which
> would mean I have to publish it to the server and stuff (it is possible,
> if its the easiest way). How can I just combine everything in a runnable
> (no install) exe (using VS2010 RTM and C#)?

I don't know anything about your specific context.

But in general you can merge .NET assemblies with this tool:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=22914587-b4ad-4eae-87cf-b14ae6a939b0&displaylang=en

Arne

Pages: 1
Prev: Linq query