From: cluckers on
Is there a way in design view to run a query that will combine the entires of
one field into another field? For instance, I have 1 field that is NAME and a
second field which is DATA. For the same name there can be multiple DATA (A
or B or C), which are alpha not numeric. I want craete a third field which
either combines all the DATA entries (A, A B, A C, A B C, eetc) or can I
create a third field that uses an if then statement (If DATA has only A then
___ , or If DATA has A and B then ____ , etc...). Is this possible? thanks
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 11 May 2010 06:53:01 -0700, cluckers
<cluckers(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Check this out:
http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0008.htm

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: cluckers on
This looks like VBA. I am familiar with VBA for excel but not so much for
Access. Where would I pu this code for Access?