From: Ephraim on
So I've recorded a number of macros that each hide a different Week.

Sub Macro1()
' Macro1 Macro
Application.Goto Reference:="Week1"
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End Sub
..
..
..
Sub Macro10()
' Macro10 Macro
Application.Goto Reference:="Week10"
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End Sub

How do I create one macro to do all of this by using a variable for
the "Week number" that is provided by asking the user to select the
Week number from an input box or a drop down list?
Thanks
From: Don Guillett on

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Don Guillett on
Sub hidecolumn()
'Columns.Hidden = False'uncomment to unhide all first
cth = InputBox("Enter week number ie: 1 10")
mycol = "week" & cth
Range(mycol).EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End Sub