From: Silvio on
it's possible to have a Combo Box List Width (the list only not the combo box
it self) to expand to fit to its contents? I am using Access 2007.

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
No, a combo box doesn't work that way.
I usually make the list width wide enough to accommodate the longest
content, or the sum of the widths of all the visible columns.
You can change the list width of the combo with code and change the column
width for each column with code.

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Actually, ADezii on the Access Forum at Bytes.com has some code for doing
this very thing, without the use of APIs, etc.:

http://bytes.com/topic/access/insights/830511-how-dynamically-set-combo-drop-down-list-width

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
I should know by now, to never say no or never.
Thanks for the link.
By the way, have you ever used this code and did it work fine for you?

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
No, never had the need, but I have heard from a number of developers who have
and were very happy with it!

BTW, Having reached the age of 60 this past year, I find myself saying "no"
or "never" less and less!

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003