From: ADB_Seeker on
I have a table (ASSIGNEES), which has four columns (ID, ASSIGN-NAMES,
EMAILADDRESS, DEPARTMENT). I need to set up a combo box that only shows the
names associated with a specific department when I click on the drop-down
arrow. For example, anyone with a department of MGT will not show in the
drop-down selection and anyone with a department of ENG will show up.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Linda
From: bhicks11 via AccessMonster.com on
You put the criteria in the query that you create in the record source. So
in the query, reference the control on the form that has the department you
want (or don't want) to show.

So the criteria would be:

forms!thisform.departmentcontrol

Bonnie
http://www.dataplus-svc.com

From: ADB_Seeker on
I found the answer. I had to add WHERE to my SQL statement to get the combo
box to filter on a specific department.