From: gmazza via AccessMonster.com on
Hey there,
I have a combo box with values, with one value being "None"
How can I get this value to be the first one to show up in my combo box. Asc
and Desc are not doing it for me.
Thanks!

From: Jeff Boyce on
You don't mention how you are sorting the displayed values in your combobox.

You don't mention whether the combobox is based on a value list or on a
query (or a table).

More info, please...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Daniel Pineault on
I depends on how you have set up your cbo.

One option is to add a column to your data source that has numeric value to
sort on.

None 1
All 2
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Stuart McCall on
> Hey there,
> I have a combo box with values, with one value being "None"
> How can I get this value to be the first one to show up in my combo box.
> Asc
> and Desc are not doing it for me.
> Thanks!

(None)

or <None>

will both sort to the top of the list.

From: gmazza via AccessMonster.com on
I have a query for my combo box and I am not currently sorting it at all. I
just want None to show up as the first choice.

Stuart McCall wrote:
>> Hey there,
>> I have a combo box with values, with one value being "None"
>> How can I get this value to be the first one to show up in my combo box.
>> Asc
>> and Desc are not doing it for me.
>> Thanks!
>
>(None)