From: jim1156 on
I have some combo boxes that do not display when prompted. Everything is
blank, but the information is there if I click in the blank region. Also if
I type the item in the combo responds that it is not on the list. These same
combo boxes work on my desktop with access 2000. My laptop has access 2003.
What is the fix?
--
Jim
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Try installing the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix described in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele