From: Av8r43 on
I would like to create an index tab on the switchboard for looking up
records. Rather than cluttering up my forms with search boxes I want to put
them all in one place and have them open the selected record and form. So
far I can't figure a way to do it. BTW I know next to zilch about writing
code.
From: De Jager on

"Av8r43" <Av8r43(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to create an index tab on the switchboard for looking up
> records. Rather than cluttering up my forms with search boxes I want to
> put
> them all in one place and have them open the selected record and form. So
> far I can't figure a way to do it. BTW I know next to zilch about writing
> code.

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows Task Manager
Next: Music on Vista start-up