From: JR Brand on
I've edited a piece of music from a CD and would like to program it to play
on Vista start-up. Is this possible? Any advice (low or high brow) would be
much appreciated. Thanks, JR Brand.

From: Gina Whipp on
JR,

You posted your question in the Microsoft Access database software
newsgroup. As I am unsure how you are accessing the newsgroup all I can
suggest is you scroll a wee bit further down till you find something that
says *vista*

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Larry Linson on
"JR Brand" <jimrenwickj(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote

> I've edited a piece of music from a CD and would
> like to program it to play on Vista start-up. Is this
> possible? Any advice (low or high brow) would be
> much appreciated. Thanks, JR Brand.

You'd stand a better chance of getting a good answer if you asked in a
newsgroup devoted to the Windows operating system, especially Vista. There
are several in the Microsoft-sponsored newsgroup hierarchy. This newsgroup
is for technical discussion of and questions and answers about Microsoft
Access database software, so is not the best resource for your question.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

From: De Jager on