From: Moussa2100 on
I have access file not open because of security .
i have the access file and the MDW file too
so i want to know how to open this file and see the tables and the data
From: Rob Parker on
The easiest way is to set up a shortcut to open the .mdb file using the .mdw
file. The Target entry in the shortcut needs to be of this form:
"FullPathFileNameToAccess.exe" "FullPathFileNameToYourDatabase" /WRKGRP
"FullPathFileNameToYourSecurity.mdw"

Here's a real example of mine:
"C:\Program Files\MicrosoftOffice2003\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" "C:\Documents
and Settings\parkerrp\My Documents\HAWK LIF\FSFT Database\FSFT.mdb" /WRKGRP
"C:\Documents and Settings\parkerrp\My Documents\HAWK LIF\FSFT
Database\FSFT.mdw"

You will, of course, need to know a user name/password that is registered in
th .mdw file.

HTH,

Rob

From: De Jager on