From: AccessKay via AccessMonster.com on
I think Mark just answered my question to you Al. I understand now. I'm
going to try it and see if this way works better.

Thank you Mark!

From: Al Campagna on
Kay,
Mark's description is what I was referring to, but I would just
enable/disable,
rather than show/hide.
Seems more visually logical to select Check1 and see Combo1 enable...
and
Combo2 and Combo3 disable... or select Check2 and see Combo 2 enable and
Combo1 and Combo3 disable... etc...
Also, the user can see that there are always 3 possible combos to select
from.

More of a "style" choice than a right/wrong method.
--
hth
Al Campagna