From: accesswanabe on
I have a multiple column combobox for which I have set the forecolor property
to a custom color. However, the combobox list displays black and when a
selection is made, the bound entry is also black. Is it possible to
customize the list and item selection forecolor?
From: accesswanabe on
Update...I have another combobox with multiple visible columns and it works
fine for forecolor and backcolor. Just this one that won't cooperate. I've
checked to make sure that the rowsource has the same number of columns as the
property formatting.

From: accesswanabe on
Think I figured it out. Apparently, the bound column must be visible before
the forecolor property will work.