From: Martin Kirschner on
Hello,

can anybody tell me where I can find information about the MSI command
line option "INSTALLLEVEL"? We currently use INSTALLLEVEL=80 for minimum
installation.

For some reason this doesn't work for Navision 5.0.

Google was not very helpful because the values for this property seem to
be software related and not common.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin
From: Torsten Droste on
Hi,

what problems do you have ? I installed with INSTALLLEVEL=80 and didn't have
any problems.

Regards,

Torsten

From: Martin Kirschner on
Torsten Droste schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> what problems do you have ? I installed with INSTALLLEVEL=80 and didn't have
> any problems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Torsten
>
> "Martin Kirschner" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> can anybody tell me where I can find information about the MSI command
>> line option "INSTALLLEVEL"? We currently use INSTALLLEVEL=80 for minimum
>> installation.
>>
>> For some reason this doesn't work for Navision 5.0.
>>
>> Google was not very helpful because the values for this property seem to
>> be software related and not common.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Martin

Hi Torsten,

thanks for your help. We had some other misspelling in the command line.
So you are right. INSTALLLEVEL=80 works for us too.

Thanks again,
Martin