From: gsnidow via AccessMonster.com on
Stefan, thanks for the tip, and Kathy, thanks for the good advice. I guess I
need to see what they want to do. If it was up to me, I would just put some
code to ask if they wanted to save, then they could just hit enter twice,
which, in my opinion, is faster than grabbing the mouse and clicking. In any
event, I appreciate the help.

Greg