From: shaz on
Hello i want to change the shape and font of Comments in Excel 2003 and then
apply this as the default to all Comments created thereafter. I thought I
just needed to right click on the comment and select Set Autoshape Defaults
but this does not work.
From: Gord Dibben on
Very little you can do with Comments format that does not involve the use of
VBA.

You can change font size but not font type(Tahoma) through your Windows
Appearance settings for Tooltips.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for VBA on Comments.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP