From: rusure on
On Mar 18, 9:26 pm, "Brian Ketterling" <tweel6...(a)no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com> wrote:
> "Macintosh Dragon" <s...(a)you.net> wrote in message
>
> > Programming - Languages & Utilities
> > -----------------------------------
> > XREF BASIC Cross Reference
>
> Is anyone familiar with this program? If it cross-references
> BASIC variables to the lines that use them, does it include
> arrays, or ignore them like the type-in programs I've seen?

I have a cross reference mapping program that I got from a
Commodore computer club DOTM disk 8907. It's for BASIC programs,
probably public domain, and was written by Jim Butterfield. You
will find it more than adequate if you have a C128. Until I
figure out how to use my restrictive WEB site, I'll have to maske
it available as an attachment to responses to EMAIL requests for
the program. My handle is r_u_sure and my ISP is mybluelight.com

From: Alan Jones on
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:41:32 -0700, Macintosh Dragon <screw(a)you.net>
wrote:

>Hello everyone!! I have updated the Commodore 128 commercial software
>list with a new entry and am posting the latest list. Hopefully this is
>of some interest to 128 users, at least it gives me something to do..Ha
>Ha!! As usual, PLEASE let me know of any errors, missing programs that
>should be included, etc.
>
>Thanks!!!!
>
>Douglas (aka Macintosh Dragon)
>
>:)
>
>Commercial Commodore 128 Specific Software/Hardware - (3/18/2007)

>Programming - Languages & Utilities
>-----------------------------------

COMAL 128 cartridge

>** Programs that are enhanced when run on a Commodore 128 in C64 Mode **
>-----------------------------------
Comal 2.0 with 128 package

Alan

From: rusure on
On Mar 18, 9:26 pm, "Brian Ketterling" <tweel6...(a)no-potted-meat-
products-peoplepc.com> wrote:
> "Macintosh Dragon" <s...(a)you.net> wrote in message
>
> > Programming - Languages & Utilities
> > -----------------------------------
> > XREF BASIC Cross Reference
>
> Is anyone familiar with this program? If it cross-references
> BASIC variables to the lines that use them, does it include
> arrays, or ignore them like the type-in programs I've seen?

I finally figured out how to download from my WEB site. Visit :

www.rusureyn.mysite.com

Click on the file named XREF128.BAS. Save the file to your local
drive. Remember, this is a program that loads and runs like
a C128 BASIC program. It won't work on C64s or C64 emulators.

From: Macintosh Dragon on
In article <srhtv2d9domotspg4q1h79a1bji5rpld7m(a)4ax.com>,
Alan Jones <alanvj(a)nospam.mchsi.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:41:32 -0700, Macintosh Dragon <screw(a)you.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Hello everyone!! I have updated the Commodore 128 commercial software
> >list with a new entry and am posting the latest list. Hopefully this is
> >of some interest to 128 users, at least it gives me something to do..Ha
> >Ha!! As usual, PLEASE let me know of any errors, missing programs that
> >should be included, etc.
> >
> >Thanks!!!!
> >
> >Douglas (aka Macintosh Dragon)
> >
> >:)
> >
> >Commercial Commodore 128 Specific Software/Hardware - (3/18/2007)
>
> >Programming - Languages & Utilities
> >-----------------------------------
>
> COMAL 128 cartridge
>

> >** Programs that are enhanced when run on a Commodore 128 in C64 Mode **
> >-----------------------------------
> Comal 2.0 with 128 package
>
> Alan

Hello!

I already have the COMAL 128 cartridge listed under cartridges, but I
have moved it to the Langauges section as that seems more appropriate.
I have added the COMAL 2.0 with 128 package to the appropriate section.
I have also moved Superscript 128 to the word processors section.

Thanks for the help everyone!!!

Douglas

:)
From: Brian Ketterling on
"rusure" <r_u_sure(a)mybluelight.com> wrote in message
> I finally figured out how to download from my WEB site. Visit :
>
> www.rusureyn.mysite.com
>
> Click on the file named XREF128.BAS. Save the file to your local
> drive. Remember, this is a program that loads and runs like
> a C128 BASIC program. It won't work on C64s or C64 emulators.

Thanks! I also found the 64 version in this BBS archive:

http://www.fragit.net/cbm/c64/utils/index.html

Since it's a Jim Butterfield program, there are probably PET and VIC-20
versions as well.

Although the interface is Q&D, it looks like a good program, and does seem
to differentiate scalar and array variables (it picked out "A" and "A(" as
separate variables in a little test program I tried). My interest was
mostly academic, but both versions will go on my utility disc for possible
future use.

Brian
--

First  |  Prev  |