From: Lance Lyon on

"Tom Lake" <tlake(a)twcny.rr.com> wrote in message

> It's called 1571 Drive Alignment (catchy name!) and the author
> sells copies on eBay from time to time with a photocopied 2-page manual.
> The "manual" really isn't needed since the program is so simple to use.
> If I see it listed again, I'll post the item number here. I have no
> connection
> with the author other than being a satisfied customer.

Here ya go - 250093645953

cheers,

Lance

--
// http://www.commodore128.org
Commodore 128 forums & more!

From: Mangelore on
Lance Lyon wrote:
> "Tom Lake" <tlake(a)twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>> It's called 1571 Drive Alignment (catchy name!) and the author
>> sells copies on eBay from time to time with a photocopied 2-page manual.
>> The "manual" really isn't needed since the program is so simple to use.
>> If I see it listed again, I'll post the item number here. I have no
>> connection
>> with the author other than being a satisfied customer.
>
> Here ya go - 250093645953
>
> cheers,
>
> Lance

Thanks. Since Murple has already placed a bid, I'll wait for it to be
listed again.
From: Murple on
I'll take a look at it tomorrow night after work. I've found some
cheap 1571s, but all the same I'd still like to get this problem fixed
rather than swapping it out with the mechanisms of a 1571. I'm going
to give the alignment program a try (hopefully that will also restore
the 3 or 4 1541s I have that no longer work too) and I'll check out
this leaf spring as well.