From: Lars Haugseth on
* "M.O.B. i L." <mikaelb(a)df.lth.se> wrote:

> I bought a COMAL 80 cartridge yesterday.
>
> According to <http://www.mayhem64.co.uk/reviews.htm> it comes with a
> good program packed demo disc and detailed instructions. Does anyone
> have this disc or instructions?

I've sent you an email with the file "Comal 80 (1985)(Commodore).d64"
attached. I hope it is the one you're looking for. It did have a lot
of program files on it, but I haven't tested them.

--
Lars Haugseth
From: M.O.B. i L. on
Lars Haugseth wrote:
> * "M.O.B. i L." <mikaelb(a)df.lth.se> wrote:
>> I bought a COMAL 80 cartridge yesterday.
>>
>> According to <http://www.mayhem64.co.uk/reviews.htm> it comes with a
>> good program packed demo disc and detailed instructions. Does anyone
>> have this disc or instructions?
>
> I've sent you an email with the file "Comal 80 (1985)(Commodore).d64"
> attached. I hope it is the one you're looking for. It did have a lot
> of program files on it, but I haven't tested them.

Thanks! Great! This is probably the official demo diskette. I loaded and
run a few of the programs in the VICE-emulator and will test them on the
actual C64 later.
From: christianlott1 on
http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/newsletters/comal-today/comal-today.htm

From: M.O.B. i L. on
christianlott1 wrote:
> http://www.bombjack.org/commodore/newsletters/comal-today/comal-today.htm

Thanks! I had found one Comal-book on BombJack that I hadn't before but
that was for earlier PETs and not C64. However, in these magazines there
are a lot of C64-material.

I found issue 12 and 17 useful.