From: Dave Eade on
I've got two workbooks that have similar data that have been extracted from
different sources [ one is MSP the other is an in-house application ].

Both sets of data have similar values in columns [ ie Item ID, Item Status ].

What I want to do is do a compare between the 2 and then list out the
discrepancies between the two tables.

Is this possible?

Thanks
From: Jacob Skaria on