From: Jack on
Hello everybody.I prefer to use CodeCompare tool for C# code comparison. This utility is fully integrated into the Visual Studio and it is very useful to compare and
merge sources within one environment (VS).

John A Grandy wrote:

code diff tool
18-Jul-08

What do people like for a code comparison (diff) tool ?

I have been using Beyond Compare but perhaps there is better.

I am on Subversion.

On Friday, July 18, 2008 12:37 PM
John A Grandy wrote:

code diff tool
What do people like for a code comparison (diff) tool ?

I have been using Beyond Compare but perhaps there is better.

I am on Subversion.

On Friday, July 18, 2008 2:13 PM
Peter Morris wrote:

I use the built-in tool in Tortoise.