From: Striker3070 on
I have two columns of numbers column A could be up to 3500 rows. Column B
may be more or less than 3500 rows. What I'm trying to do is see if any
number in columns "B" appears anywhere in Column "A", and if so we can just
highlight it in both columns. Actually I would want to be able to sort by
highlighted. so maybe add someway to sort by matched or unmatched.

I hope this makes sense.

From: Gary Brown on
In column C put...
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($A1,$B:$B,1,FALSE)),"Not in B","In B")
In column D put...
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($B1,$A:$A,1,FALSE)),"Not in A","In A")
Sort on column C and/or Column D
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: Striker3070 on
this is great, but I prefer to do it in code so I can send this out and
nobody can change the formulas and mess it up.