From: K_Macd kmacdonald "A_T" activ8 ''''D O T'''' net [ST OP] on
Not neccessarily a coding issue but this forum has a far greater knowledge
depth than others. Recently the above key combination rather than making cell
A1 the active cell now makes the column A cell in the current row the active
cell. Ctrl_Home in VBE achieves the correct result, that is, the cursor is
relocated to the first line & character of the module. I have tried
'application.onkey "^{Home}" "" ' in the intermediate window but without any
effect. I have also removed any add-ins and disabled auto opening macro
files. Any clues ?

--
Ken
"Using Dbase dialects since 82"
From: Dave Peterson on
There's a setting to allow Excel to behave more like Lotus 123.

In xl2003 menus:
tools|options|transition tab|uncheck all those options

--

Dave Peterson

Pages: 1
Prev: How to copy a workbook