From: Christian Heimes on
Laszlo Nagy wrote:
> The building and installation went find. But I cannot "import
> kinterbasdb" because I get a "DLL load failed" error. I figured out that
> has something to do with msvcr90 and "_ftime". Can you please give me
> some advice how to solve this problem?

I know from experience that it's sometimes hard to compile Python
extensions with MinGW32. Have you tried the official builds from the new
download page http://www.firebirdsql.org/index.php?op=devel&sub=python ?

Christian

From: Laszlo Nagy on
Christian Heimes írta:
> Laszlo Nagy wrote:
>
>> The building and installation went find. But I cannot "import
>> kinterbasdb" because I get a "DLL load failed" error. I figured out that
>> has something to do with msvcr90 and "_ftime". Can you please give me
>> some advice how to solve this problem?
>>

> I know from experience that it's sometimes hard to compile Python
> extensions with MinGW32. Have you tried the official builds from the new
> download page http://www.firebirdsql.org/index.php?op=devel&sub=python ?

Haven't because I have to use Firebird 1.5. There is no official binary
distribution for firebird 1.5 + python 2.6. (I'll try to build this with
MSVC later today).

Thank you

From: Tonal on
I write path for compile kinterbasdb with mingw32 and python 2.6 for
rev
1038
See
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2872794&group_id=9913&atid=309913