From: Rick on
I get an error when use Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices:
Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name
'CompilerServices' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.VisualBasic'
(are you missing an assembly reference?)

using Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices;
using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Diagnostics;
From: Mr. Arnold on
Rick wrote:
> I get an error when use Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices:
> Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name
> 'CompilerServices' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.VisualBasic'
> (are you missing an assembly reference?)
>

> using Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices;
> using System;
> using System.Collections;
> using System.ComponentModel;
> using System.Diagnostics;

Sometimes you have to delete the reference out of the project and put it
back to fix it.
From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 19-03-2010 20:06, Rick wrote:
> I get an error when use Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices:
> Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name
> 'CompilerServices' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.VisualBasic'
> (are you missing an assembly reference?)
>
> using Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices;
> using System;
> using System.Collections;
> using System.ComponentModel;
> using System.Diagnostics;

Do you have a ref to Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll ?

Arne
From: Rick on
Arne,
Thanks, I was missing the reference.