From: Mr. Jerry Ntai on

--
Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we
have not meet before,My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai I work
with Mevas Bank(Head of Operations).I have a business
proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an
offshore account with your assistance.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30%
for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

1, Full names,
2, private phone number,
3, current residential address,
4, 0ccupation,
5, Country,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Jerry Ntai.