From: Jeffrey Merkey on
I have taken down the domains for Wolf Mountain Group and will not be
hosting them anymore. Anyone interested in providing a
development/hosting location for all these projects email me. I am
focusing on a new company and have sold my house in Lindon Utah as
part of a divorce settlement and I now live at summit park in Park
City at the top of the mountain. No high speed internet up here but a
damn beautiful place to live. I am living with the women who used to
live with Robert Redford and manages a movie production company and we
do not have high speed internet up here. SourceForge is not as
flexible. Anyone interested in hosting all those projects and code
please email me. I still have a lot of folks using the debugger and a
lot of the code projects.

Email me this address or call me on my cell phone. 801-427-3547.

Jeff

Pages: 1
Prev: Complement of the day,
Next: (none)