From: Bojan Smojver on
On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 08:26 +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Why do it in kernel? s2disk should already be faster...

Because LZO support is already there, the patch is straightforward and
not everyone wants to set up userspace tools to hibernate?

If we are relying on s2disk as the only solution, then in-kernel
hibernation should be removed. If not, I don't see why in-kernel
hibernation should suck that much, when we can make it suck less.

--
Bojan