From: James on
My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and
fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This
happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix
that?

James Moore
From: Patrick Keenan on
"James" <jamo1937(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and
> fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This
> happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix
> that?
>
> James Moore

In an application, press the Control key and roll the mouse wheel.

For the Desktop, check the display settings.

HTH
-pk

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 02:30:30 -0500, "Patrick Keenan" <test(a)dev.null>
wrote:

> "James" <jamo1937(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > My system is windows xp with 1GB of RAM. What can cause your text and
> > fonts to change to a larger size without clicking anything? This
> > happened to my computer just awhile ago, and is there a way to fix
> > that?
> >
> > James Moore
>
> In an application, press the Control key and roll the mouse wheel.

Good advice, but let me point out that, although that's a Windows
standard, it only works in *most* applications, not all. Not all
applications follow the standard.

> For the Desktop, check the display settings.
>
> HTH
> -pk

Please Reply to the Newsgroup