Prev: Amazing, I just discovered a recent, 2007, discrete mathematics book that describes the greedy algorithm in terms of matroids.
Next: As regards "Object-Oriented Programming"
From: Arin280 on 12 Mar 2010 21:28
Dear Computer Theory Researcher,
I created MyNetResearch.com to bring about efficient research
management and collaboration. It has quickly grown to over 13,000
members from 95 countries.
With MyNetResearch.com, you can:
- Manage all your research through a modern dashboard
- Search for and contact over13,000 other researchers to collaborate
- Share your knowledge and learn from others
- Conduct online surveys and citation searches
- Improve your research and statistical design using expert tools
Join thousands of researchers who create their papers and grant
proposals using MyNetResearch.com, with its completely Free
Membership. Sign up today at:
Bay Arinze, Ph.D