From: Brian V on
There are digital media slots for flash cards. And even one usb on the printer.

It happened once.

I'v had an issue with a bios update, though my new motherboard is pretty
much built for one, I'm not really interested in doing that again.
From: smlunatick on
On Apr 21, 5:20 am, Brian V <Bri...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> There are digital media slots for flash cards. And even one usb on the printer.
>
> It happened once.
>
> I'v had an issue with a bios update, though my new motherboard is pretty
> much built for one, I'm not really interested in doing that again.

BIOS updates can be "painful" but several manufacturers require you to
process the latest update before they would "tech support" / RMA the
motherboard.