From: NSNR on
Hi,
How can I concatenate these 2 cells: one is time and the other is text: 9:00
and AM and I want the result to be 9:00 AM
=CONCATENATE(AD2, " ", AE2)
I have tried different formating cells but it doesn't work, this is what I
get:
0.375 AM

Thanks for your help.

From: Daryl S on
NSNR -

You must format the time (which is a number) to text:

=TEXT(AD2,"H:MM") & " " & AE2

--
Daryl S

From: NSNR on