From: Sue Compelling on
Hi Allen (I hope)

I used your code and instructions to perform what I needed to - brilliant
.... though I now want to change the default separator from comma space to "
and "

When I adjusted my code to what I thought would work I initially got syntax
errors (from memory 5035) though now the code runs but the comma separator
remains ...

Can I not do this?

CombTimes: ConcatRelated("DayTime","QrySiteRosterTimesComb","ContactID = " &
[ContactID],," and ")

TIA --
Sue Compelling
From: Duane Hookom on
I'm not real familiar with Allen's code but if you are interested in an
alternative, there is a generic function with sample usage at
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16. This
function allows specifying the delimiter.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Sue Compelling on
Thanks Duane - I saved the download for future use. I got round the issue
with Allen's code by amending the source module code - but it means
everything will now be and. I'll see if he's able to respond to this provide
the more dynamic solution.
--
Sue Compelling

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> I'm not real familiar with Allen's code but if you are interested in an
> alternative, there is a generic function with sample usage at
> http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16. This
> function allows specifying the delimiter.
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Sue Compelling" wrote:
>
> > Hi Allen (I hope)
> >
> > I used your code and instructions to perform what I needed to - brilliant
> > ... though I now want to change the default separator from comma space to "
> > and "
> >
> > When I adjusted my code to what I thought would work I initially got syntax
> > errors (from memory 5035) though now the code runs but the comma separator
> > remains ...
> >
> > Can I not do this?
> >
> > CombTimes: ConcatRelated("DayTime","QrySiteRosterTimesComb","ContactID = " &
> > [ContactID],," and ")
> >
> > TIA --
> > Sue Compelling

Pages: 1