From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 15:19:01 -0700, Bardia <Bardia(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Thank you,
>Original control names are without any spaces and some are on After update .
>I am really puzzled. This is a very small database and been working well
>since April 2009. Another surprise is that the size of its file was 11,700
>KB, now is only 2,816 KB, but when I check the total number of records they
>are all there!
>I even checked the database options to make sure that the box of Always use
>event procedures is checked.

Hope you have a backup. :-{(

It certainly sounds as if something is corrupt. Is the code you posted in fact
the same as the code actually in use in the database? I cannot see how it
could EVER have worked, at least not as it was posted.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Bardia on
I am great full, problem solved.