From: dennisthe10 on
Thanks Mike but no joy im afraid. I have already used the maximum 3
conditional formats, all set as Cell Value is between =today() and today()-1
etc then change colour

What would i need to have as the complete formula instead? or would it be
easier to run a macro to say if cell I4 contains data, turn of conditional
formatting in Cell H4?

thanks again (sorry to be a pain)