From: Ruby Pro Ruby on
Would like to set up conditional formatting where I can show a green light
for amounts above 0%, yellow light for below 0% but greater than -5%, and red
for anything below negative 5%. Appreciate your help.
From: Bob Phillips on
See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#lights

--

HTH

Bob

From: Max on
This set of CF formulae should work fine for you
Amounts monitored are assumed in A2 down

Green
=AND(ISNUMBER($A2),$A2>0)
Yellow
=AND($A2<>"",$A2<=0,$A2>-5%)
Red
=$A2<-5%

Success? hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore
From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 PivotTable
Conditional Formatting
Icon Set = 3 Traffic Lights
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/05_05_10a.xlsx
Pdf preview:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gjyi2ndzygk/05_05_10a.pdf
From: Ruby Pro on
I don't follow. Can you help me out with how I would write this formula?