From: Sue on
I have a range of dates that I want to conditionally format. Eg, todays date
is the 5 May 2010. I want to highlight all of the dates in the range D14 to
D120 that todays date passes on a daily basis. For eg, as we click over
automatically to the 6 May 2010, any fixed dates in the range for the 5 May
2010 turn red. Any help would be great.
From: ozgrid.com on
Select your dates and use Custom in CF and the formula
=D4=TODAY()-1

--
Regards
Dave Hawley