From: Josh on
I am trying to get a cell to turn Red if the date that is in the cell is less
than or equal to the current date. The formula I have in it already is:
=EDATE(D2, 12)
This takes the date that I plug into the column before it and just adds 12
months to it. Thanks for any help you can offer.

V/R
From: Max on
TODAY() is what you need to compare with,
viz. use as the CF formula for that cell: =EDATE(D2, 12)<=TODAY()
Format to taste, ok out. Success? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore