From: RichM on
Hello,

I want to make all the conditions occur in cell b1:
if cell a1 = 1 then cell b = 7
if cell a1 = 2 then cell b = 6
if cell a1 = 3 then cell b = 5
if cell a1 = 4 then cell b = 4

I know how to do =IF(G2=1,"7") but I can't figure out how to add the rest
of the conditions to it so they are all in cell b1. I've tried a dozen
different combinations of commas, brackets, colons, etc. and searching "help"
isn't helpful! How do I combine all these conditions? Thank you.

From: RichM on
Sorry, I meant to say b1 for all the conditions where b occurs. So for
example,

if cell a1 = 1 then cell b1 = 7

Thank you

From: Dana DeLouis on
If the sequence continues, perhaps...

= 8-A1

HTH :>)
Dana DeLouis

From: RichM on
Thank you.I figured it out. I now have another question related to this
posted in another thread.