From: D Smith on
I have setup an exchange account for a conference room we have here and set
it up as a resource so now it with automatically accept meetings when it is
added as a resource.

My problem is that the default permissions are set to author and I do not
want employees to be able to open the conference room's calendar and view all
the meetings listed there. Sometimes the meeting content is sensative with
regard to terminations or other HR issues and we do not want people viewing
the meeting details. However when I set the permissions back to none or a
custom permissions with no read access + create + edit own it no longer
accepts meetings.

Is there a way to configure a resource without allowing users to view all
the meetings on its calendar? If not is there another way I can configure
this conference room that would work? Like maybe as a user that automatically
accepts any meeting that doesnt conflict.

Thank you!