From: Avinash on
Hi,
I want to configure Postfix to allow relay for a specific IP. I've put
the specific ip address in mynetworks parameter of postfix but this
didnt help.
I've setup smtp auth also for my mail server. Would that be an issue
which is leading the postfix to not allow to relay emails?
It always displays Relay Access Denied message whenever I try to send
message/mail without SMTP AUTH. I know this is happening becuase of
I've enable SMTP AUTH in postfix for users who send the mail,
but if the mail is coming from a client ip whose address has been
mentioned in 'mynetworks' parameter then it should be allowed to send
mails without SMTP AUTH isn't? Am I going wrong somewhere?
Please help me by giving some pointers on this issue.

My /etc/postfix/main.cf looks like this
mynetworks = xx.x.x.x
mydestination = mail.example.com,localhost.example.com, localhost
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated

reject_unauth_destination
permit_mynetworks
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes