From: aquero on

Hi,
I just wanted to know, how to configure bounce mail content in postfix.
Now the original mail is included as attachment in the bounced mails. But I
want bounce mail with mail headers of the original mail included in its
content (Like the bounce mail in gmail). How can I configure postfix to
obtain a bounce mail in this format? please help.

From: Wietse Venema on
aquero:

> Hi,
> I just wanted to know, how to configure bounce mail content in postfix.
> Now the original mail is included as attachment in the bounced mails. But I

Postfix sends standard-compliant Internet mail bounce messages
which are inter-operable with other mail systems.

If you prefer non-standard delivery notification use Exim or qmail.

Wietse