From: mike boersma on
I am having problems with Conn4x. I connect my 48gx via the cable to
my old PC running Conn4x. I start Xservr on the 48gx and then start
Conn4x. Conn4x will show the home folder of my 48, but then it freezes
up.

I have not had this problem in the past.

Any troubleshooting advice (besides dumping the old PC and updating to
a new HP)?

Thanks
From: elturco on
On Jan 13, 2:22 pm, mike boersma <mike.boer...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having problems with Conn4x. I connect my 48gx via the cable to
> my old PC running Conn4x. I start Xservr on the 48gx and then start
> Conn4x. Conn4x will show the home folder of my 48, but then it freezes
> up.
>
> I have not had this problem in the past.
>
> Any troubleshooting advice (besides dumping the old PC and updating to
> a new HP)?
>
> Thanks

Hi Mike,

The calculator and the PC program settings must be the same, try left
shift I/O IOPAR and check the settings.
Check the cable, reinstall the comunication program or install a
different one, I use HPcomm.

Pages: 1
Prev: Gaak.org, The Return
Next: alpha-enter