From: Gustavo Portales on
Hi, maybe you'll remember me, if not, I'm Gaak :-D

Gaak presents now the new version of my WebSite...
* http://hpcalc.gaak.org/
* hpcalc clon ?
* hpcalc v2 ?
* hpcalc backup ?

I don't know but exists coincidence for items, example OT49:
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3397
http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=3397

My Homepage: http://www.gaak.org

Q. What's new at hpcalc from gaak.org?
A1. because it includes source code, maybe :)
A2. real testing, so it is modified if bugs because new ROM versions.

For inauguration: OT49, AAC, and Zclock49 includes source code.

Developers section: http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=dev

Cheers
- Gaak -
From: Gustavo Portales on
On Jan 13, 9:26 am, Gustavo Portales <nore...(a)gaak.org> wrote:
> Hi, maybe you'll remember me, if not, I'm Gaak :-D
>
> Gaak presents now the new version of my WebSite...
> *http://hpcalc.gaak.org/
> * hpcalc clon ?
> * hpcalc v2 ?
> * hpcalc backup ?
>
> I don't know but exists coincidence for items, example OT49:http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3397http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=3397
>
> My Homepage:http://www.gaak.org
>
> Q. What's new at hpcalc from gaak.org?
> A1. because it includes source code, maybe :)
> A2. real testing, so it is modified if bugs because new ROM versions.
>
> For inauguration: OT49, AAC, and Zclock49 includes source code.
>
> Developers section:http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=dev
>
> Cheers
> - Gaak -

News
====
Some items from hpcalc.Gaak.org also contains a YouGaak video that
shows the program running and explain a little more about.
http://hpcalc.gaak.org/
http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5439 aka Port Browser
http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5773 aka DemoSIN
http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5441 aka Debug4x
(Full screen is required or http://foro.gaak.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35)

http://www.youtube.com/YouGaak aka YouGaak (subscribe now!)
Formula: YouTube+Gaak=YouGaak

Comments? Suggestions?
- Gaak.org -
From: Yoann Desir on
On 11 fév, 13:13, Gustavo Portales <nore...(a)gaak.org> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 9:26 am, Gustavo Portales <nore...(a)gaak.org> wrote:
>

> > Hi, maybe you'll remember me, if not, I'm Gaak :-D
>
> > Gaak presents now the new version of my WebSite...
> > *http://hpcalc.gaak.org/
> > * hpcalc clon ?
> > * hpcalc v2 ?
> > * hpcalc backup ?
>
> > I don't know but exists coincidence for items, example OT49:http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3397http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=3397
>
> > My Homepage:http://www.gaak.org
>
> > Q. What's new at hpcalc from gaak.org?
> > A1. because it includes source code, maybe :)
> > A2. real testing, so it is modified if bugs because new ROM versions.
>
> > For inauguration: OT49, AAC, and Zclock49 includes source code.
>
> > Developers section:http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=dev
>
> > Cheers
> > - Gaak -
>
> News
> ====
> Some items from hpcalc.Gaak.org also contains a YouGaak video that
> shows the program running and explain a little more about.http://hpcalc.gaak.org/http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5439aka Port Browserhttp://hpcalc.gaak..org/?id=5773aka DemoSINhttp://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5441aka Debug4x
> (Full screen is required orhttp://foro.gaak.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/YouGaakaka YouGaak (subscribe now!)
> Formula: YouTube+Gaak=YouGaak
>
> Comments? Suggestions?
> - Gaak.org -

Impressive *new* HP calculators web site...

May I suggest one of my latest programs that illustrates the HP
community is not dead (not yet...) ?

It's Navigator HP, a web browser for hp49g/49g+/50g, it is available
on :
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6001

.... and I would be very proud to see it added on
hpcalc.gaak.org... :-)

This 1.00 version features both mini and medium font size, and allows
at the same time to browse a hp directory containing html files linked
one to the other with relative links, and also to surf the internet if
you have an online connection by IrDA or USB, thanks to Usinagaz, the
tcp/ip library by Samuel Thibault.

To this day, no major bug is sustained, but who knows, perhaps one
will find new ones to fix....

I was glad to fix old bugs already known to me recently, and to post
this new fixed version on hpcalc, at least some still post new or
update programs on Eric Rechlin's web site.

Best regards,

Yoann Désir.

(ydesir(a)googlemail.com)
From: Gustavo Portales on
On Mar 11, 10:13 pm, Yoann Desir <yde...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 fév, 13:13, Gustavo Portales <nore...(a)gaak.org> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 13, 9:26 am, Gustavo Portales <nore...(a)gaak.org> wrote:
>
> > > Hi, maybe you'll remember me, if not, I'm Gaak :-D
>
> > > Gaak presents now the new version of my WebSite...
> > > *http://hpcalc.gaak.org/
> > > * hpcalc clon ?
> > > * hpcalc v2 ?
> > > * hpcalc backup ?
>
> > > I don't know but exists coincidence for items, example OT49:http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3397http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=3397
>
> > > My Homepage:http://www.gaak.org
>
> > > Q. What's new at hpcalc from gaak.org?
> > > A1. because it includes source code, maybe :)
> > > A2. real testing, so it is modified if bugs because new ROM versions.
>
> > > For inauguration: OT49, AAC, and Zclock49 includes source code.
>
> > > Developers section:http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=dev
>
> > > Cheers
> > > - Gaak -
>
> > News
> > ====
> > Some items from hpcalc.Gaak.org also contains a YouGaak video that
> > shows the program running and explain a little more about.http://hpcalc..gaak.org/http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5439akaPort Browserhttp://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5773akaDemoSINhttp://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=5441akaDebug4x
> > (Full screen is required orhttp://foro.gaak.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35)
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/YouGaakakaYouGaak (subscribe now!)
> > Formula: YouTube+Gaak=YouGaak
>
> > Comments? Suggestions?
> > - Gaak.org -
>
> Impressive *new* HP calculators web site...
>
> May I suggest one of my latest programs that illustrates the HP
> community is not dead (not yet...) ?
>
> It's Navigator HP, a web browser for hp49g/49g+/50g, it is available
> on :http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6001
>
> ... and I would be very proud to see it added on
> hpcalc.gaak.org... :-)
>
> This 1.00 version features both mini and medium font size, and allows
> at the same time to browse a hp directory containing html files linked
> one to the other with relative links, and also to surf the internet if
> you have an online connection by IrDA or USB, thanks to Usinagaz, the
> tcp/ip library by Samuel Thibault.
>
> To this day, no major bug is sustained, but who knows, perhaps one
> will find new ones to fix....
>
> I was glad to fix old bugs already known to me recently, and to post
> this new fixed version on hpcalc, at least some still post new or
> update programs on Eric Rechlin's web site.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yoann Désir.
>
> (yde...(a)googlemail.com)

Ok, added new section of communications that contains:
+-- http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?s=com --+
- http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=4583 Usinagaz 0.3-040713
- http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=4948 Navigator 0.08
- http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=6001 Navigator 1.00
and more...

maybe do you can help us with some videos for Navigator?

Cheers,
- Gaak -
From: Yoann Desir on
> Ok, added new section of communications that contains:
> +--http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?s=com--+
> -http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=4583Usinagaz 0.3-040713
> -http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=4948Navigator 0.08
> -http://hpcalc.gaak.org/?id=6001Navigator 1.00
> and more...
>
> maybe do you can help us with some videos for Navigator?

Yes, having seen the impressive work made available on www.youtube.com
by some excellent teachers,
I'd be glad to present officially Navigator this way !

(even having a perfect knowledge of the use of the HP graphing
calculators, I was very much impressed by the presentation that was to
go through the most advanced description of the most tiny flags for
toggling the radian / degrees mode.....!!! ).

Sooner or later, I'll try to create such videos, don't worry, you'll
be made aware of that... ! :-)

Thanks so much for updating your website so quickly !

Good evening,

Yoann.